- Work as part of agile development environment to design and develop assigned features of java applications leveraging industry standard frameworks such as spring and struts.
- Design and develop JEE applications using web MVC frameworks including spring, struts, and tiles.
- Build open source frameworks and tools using spring, hibernate, struts, log4j.
- Design and develop multi-tier architecture applications to use core Java/J2ee (JSP, Servlets, JDBE, JNDI, EJB), XML, MQ.
- Migrate the existing applications from EJB2 to EJB3.
- Design and develop assigned features to ensure 508 standards for software compliance.
- Update and expand existing applications using EJB and Java script.
- Migrate ant scripts to maven scripts for ear deployment files.
- Design, develop, test, enhance, debug, and implement software in accordance with software development best practices.
- Troubleshoot production problems and provide support and resolutions related to software applications.
- Migrate the web applications to maven build stack latest version.
- Develop and consumed soap/restful web services.
- Develop Junit test cases to support automated regression testing for code changes.
- Build and test software utilizing continuous integration tools such as Jenkins to integrate changes to the project.
- Provide technical support to testing and validation, and product support teams.
- Perform requirement analysis, software design, development, installation, testing, and maintenance for application system components for large-scale, complex, and technically unique projects.
Position Requirements: Masters degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field plus two years of experience in any position/title providing experience with JAVA.
In lieu of master’s degree plus two years of experience, employer will accept bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field plus five years of progressive experience in any position/title providing experience with JAVA.
Qualifying experience must include experience with JAVA.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: President, Sohum Systems LLC, 7900 College Blvd Suite#135 Overland Park KS, 66210.