- Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and testing software functional business applications that adhere to best practices and FSA standards.
- Involve through full software development lifecycle areas.
- Work on automation scripts development using Java, Selenium and cucumber.
- Develop/ maintain database Microsoft SQL server, data cleanup and identifying data accuracy problems in database.
- Work on tools like world space attest and common look to ensure 508 compliance.
- Work as directed by project managers and other technical leadership to ensure application modifications have been automated and tested to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on design and implementation of selenium Web driver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
- Perform responsibilities to transform the requirements into complete and detailed system design specifications.
- Prepare test plan, test cases, test scripts and test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specs.
- Develop and maintain web services test scripts using postman and soap UI tools.
- Develop required selenium support code in Java for cucumber.
Position Requirements: Position Requirements: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: President, Sohum Systems LLC, 7900 College Blvd Suite#135 Overland Park KS, 66210.