- Create and execute project plans, schedules and milestones, revising via approved change request when appropriate.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple assigned projects including business, operational and internal projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports including weekly reports, quarterly progress reports and weekly updates.
- Understand agile development cycles and methodologies.
- Monitor project progress and manage any issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Deliver effective internal and external communication, ensure transparency, and disseminate information appropriately.
- Leverage tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Ensure projects are delivered successfully, on time and within budget.
- Exercise change management best practices to help organizations manage change.
- Task team members and hold them accountable for proper progress.
Position requirements: Position requires four years of work experience as an IT Professional.
Position requires four years of work experience as an IT Professional.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: President, Sohum Systems LLC., 7900 College Blvd, Suite#135, Overland Park, KS – 66210.