- Work as part of agile development environment to design and develop assigned features of java applications leveraging industry standard frameworks such as spring and struts.
- Develop single page application using angular framework along with typescript.
- Design and develop JEE applications using web MVC frameworks including spring, struts, and tiles.
- Build open source frameworks and tools using spring, hibernate, struts, log4j.
- Develop API using Arc GIS framework.
- Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources using typescript
- Migrated the existing Arc GIS frameworks from 3x to 4x.
- Design and develop multi-tier architecture applications to use core Java/J2ee (JSP, servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB), XML, mq.
- Migrate the existing applications from EJB2 to EJB3.
- Design and develop assigned features to ensure 508 standards for software compliance.
- Update and expand existing applications using EJB and JAVA script.
- Migrate ant scripts to maven scripts for ear deployment files.
- Design, develop, test, enhance, debug, and implement software in accordance with software development best practices.
- Troubleshoot production problems and provide support and resolutions related to software applications.
- Migrate the web applications to maven build stack latest version.
- Develop and consumed soap/restful web services.
- Develop JUnit test cases to support automated regression testing for code changes.
- Build and test software utilizing continuous integration tools such as Jenkins to integrate changes to the project.
- Provide technical support to testing and validation, and product support teams.
- Perform requirement analysis, software design, development, installation, testing, and maintenance for application system components for Large-scale, complex, and technically unique projects.
Position Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Electrical and/ or Electronics Engineering or related field plus two years of experience in any position/title providing experience with JAVA and ARC GIS.
Qualifying experience must include experience with JAVA and ARC GIS.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S with expenses paid by the employer.