- Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and testing software functional business applications that adhere to best practices and FSA standards.
- Involve through full software development lifecycle areas.
- Develop/ maintain database Microsoft SQL server, data cleanup and identifying data accuracy problems in database.
- Work on tools like world space attest and common look to ensure 508 compliances.
- Work as directed by project managers and other technical leadership to ensure application modifications have been automated and tested to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on design and implementation of selenium web driver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
- Perform responsibilities to transform the requirements into complete and detailed system design specifications.
- Prepare test plan, test cases, test scripts and test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specs.
- Develop and maintain web services test scripts.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering(any) or related field.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. with the expenses paid by the employer.